ABOUT AGILE UPRISING
Agile Uprising is a purpose-built network that focuses on the advancement of the agile mindset and global professional networking between leading agilists. We will remain agnostic of certifying bodies and focus purely on the advancement of the agile craft. Our network will evolve over time, and at the core our online community will remain free to join - forever. We will leverage both traditional and emerging communication and collaboration channels to explore various topics of interest with a direct focus on removing external influences from sponsors, partners and other organizations.
MINDSET, NETWORK, FREE!
This is a group founded by passionate practitioners for passionate practitioners, and not a revenue generating organization.
- What is pragmatism? Why do I care? How do I practice it?
- Individual and group "flow" as the objective of management
- Coaching Agile Teams Discussion
- Leadership from the bottom
- David Rock's SCARF Model for Change
- A video talk through Jon Kern's Agile Methodology
- Pre-launch of the GitScrum Ambassadors Program
- Agile Uprising: Logo Tweak
- Scrum Masters, Team Leads/Coaches, and/or Agile Coaches
- Agilique Strategies
- Scrum the American Football Super Bowl LII Winning Season
- Agile Lean Summit 2018 - Harrisburg University - March 6
- Scrum User Group
- GetKanban Game, free online tonight at 11pm EST. Do you want to join?
- Agile Uprising Book Club
BARRIERS TO AGILE ADOPTION
Ability to change organizational culture = 55%
General organizational resistance to change = 42%
Not enough personnel with the necessary agile experience 39%
Get the help you need!