ABOUT AGILE UPRISING
Agile Uprising is a purpose-built network that focuses on the advancement of the agile mindset and global professional networking between leading agilists. We will remain agnostic of certifying bodies and focus purely on the advancement of the agile craft. Our network will evolve over time, and at the core our online community will remain free to join - forever. We will leverage both traditional and emerging communication and collaboration channels to explore various topics of interest with a direct focus on removing external influences from sponsors, partners and other organizations.
MINDSET, NETWORK, FREE!
This is a group founded by passionate practitioners for passionate practitioners, and not a revenue generating organization.
- Podcasts: Employee vs. Consultant in Transformation Work: Ryan/Paul/Brad
- Agile Field Notes: Taking Time To Not Think
- Prioritize like you mean it
- Agile Marketing
- Podcast: Mob Programming: Lessons Learned at Clearlink.com
- Ron Jeffries on #NoEstimates
- Tracking PI Objectives in a tool?
- Greatness Conference 2018
- Agile Field Notes: The Devising Game
- Want to do an Agile Transformation - Medium
- NotionHQ: Anybody used it?
- Podcast: Your meetings are dumb, or just the facilitator?
- #Why[Some Tool] – John Cutler – Medium
- A mash up: Cognitive Biases and Performance "Management"
- Agile Adventurers: Sir Richard Burton, Part 1 - Entrepreneurs as Explorers
BARRIERS TO AGILE ADOPTION
Ability to change organizational culture = 55%
General organizational resistance to change = 42%
Not enough personnel with the necessary agile experience 39%
Get the help you need!