ABOUT AGILE UPRISING
Agile Uprising is a purpose-built network that focuses on the advancement of the agile mindset and global professional networking between leading agilists. We will remain agnostic of certifying bodies and focus purely on the advancement of the agile craft. Our network will evolve over time, and at the core our online community will remain free to join - forever. We will leverage both traditional and emerging communication and collaboration channels to explore various topics of interest with a direct focus on removing external influences from sponsors, partners and other organizations.
MINDSET, NETWORK, FREE!
This is a group founded by passionate practitioners for passionate practitioners, and not a revenue generating organization.
- Asking for advice on starting a local meetup
- Communicating "The Agile" to Leadership and Middle Managers
- TDD/ATDD/BDD reading?
- February PhillyXP Meetup
- Kanban & Interactive Video Conferencing
- Measuring teams - how, what, when, why?
- Flow, Decoupling Cadences, and Fixed-Length Sprints
- Beyond dogmatism: 6 ways to move towards understanding
- Agile v Lean v DevOps sense-making
- UX within scrum
- Modern Agile Podcast Series
- Agile Manifesto Podcast Series - Earn SEU's
- Stopping the Enterprise Death Spiral with Mob Programming
- Bringing managers along
- Practicing trust
BARRIERS TO AGILE ADOPTION
Ability to change organizational culture = 55%
General organizational resistance to change = 42%
Not enough personnel with the necessary agile experience 39%
Get the help you need!