ABOUT AGILE UPRISING
Agile Uprising is a purpose-built network that focuses on the advancement of the agile mindset and global professional networking between leading agilists. We will remain agnostic of certifying bodies and focus purely on the advancement of the agile craft. Our network will evolve over time, and at the core our online community will remain free to join - forever. We will leverage both traditional and emerging communication and collaboration channels to explore various topics of interest with a direct focus on removing external influences from sponsors, partners and other organizations.
MINDSET, NETWORK, FREE!
This is a group founded by passionate practitioners for passionate practitioners, and not a revenue generating organization.
- Agile in 5 words or less?
- From wish to action retro
- Do we need to change our leaders to change our culture?
- Be honest, who has a personal Kanban Board
- Is it safe?
- Why DevSecOps is an Auditors Best Friend
- How to Fail Your TDD Rollout: A Train Wreck Story (Chris Edwards) from Agile 2017
- Creating slack
- OnAgile Virtual conference
- What do you want out of the Coalition?
- Podcast Released: Lean Software Development with Mary and Tom Poppendeick
- Product Backlog - Should it be common for both Scrum and Kanban?
- Who is Accountable For Delivery?
- It isn't set in stone
BARRIERS TO AGILE ADOPTION
Ability to change organizational culture = 55%
General organizational resistance to change = 42%
Not enough personnel with the necessary agile experience 39%
Get the help you need!