ABOUT AGILE UPRISING
Agile Uprising is a purpose-built network that focuses on the advancement of the agile mindset and global professional networking between leading agilists. We will remain agnostic of certifying bodies and focus purely on the advancement of the agile craft. Our network will evolve over time, and at the core our online community will remain free to join - forever. We will leverage both traditional and emerging communication and collaboration channels to explore various topics of interest with a direct focus on removing external influences from sponsors, partners and other organizations.
MINDSET, NETWORK, FREE!
This is a group founded by passionate practitioners for passionate practitioners, and not a revenue generating organization.
- Solution engineer
- No episode this week... Apologies!
- September PhillyXP Meeting with Industrial Logic
- Suggestions for Assessing a Coach's Performance
- Lawrence Kohlberg, Moral Development =spiral dynamics?
- ASK Jeff Gothelf
- ASK John Cutler
- ASK Joshua Kerievsky
- About the Agile Ask Me Anything category
- Martin Fowler Keynote, Agile Australia, 2018
- LeSS/DAD experience?
- Thank you
- Podcasts: Employee vs. Consultant in Transformation Work: Ryan/Paul/Brad
- Agile Field Notes: Taking Time To Not Think
- Prioritize like you mean it
BARRIERS TO AGILE ADOPTION
Ability to change organizational culture = 55%
General organizational resistance to change = 42%
Not enough personnel with the necessary agile experience 39%
Get the help you need!