ABOUT AGILE UPRISING
Agile Uprising is a purpose-built network that focuses on the advancement of the agile mindset and global professional networking between leading agilists. We will remain agnostic of certifying bodies and focus purely on the advancement of the agile craft. Our network will evolve over time, and at the core our online community will remain free to join - forever. We will leverage both traditional and emerging communication and collaboration channels to explore various topics of interest with a direct focus on removing external influences from sponsors, partners and other organizations.
MINDSET, NETWORK, FREE!
This is a group founded by passionate practitioners for passionate practitioners, and not a revenue generating organization.
- Podcast Released: Music City Agile
- Agile Uprising Discount to Scrum Gathering Canada
- Agilist need coaching too
- Scrum Master/Agile Coach (Team Level)
- Undercover agile
- How does one break into the team facilitation space?
- Scrum Master Opening
- Interest in a Philly XP meetup?
- Podcast Released: Red is Good
- The 5 Keys to successful teams
- Podcast Released: David Horowitz - Distributed Teams and Continuous Improvement
- Custer, Gallipoli, and the Planning Fallacy
- ICYMI - Accenture acquires SolutionsIQ
- Podcast Released: CIOs Don't Think We Are Doing Agile Right
- State of the Coalition - May 2017
BARRIERS TO AGILE ADOPTION
Ability to change organizational culture = 55%
General organizational resistance to change = 42%
Not enough personnel with the necessary agile experience 39%
Get the help you need!