ABOUT AGILE UPRISING
Agile Uprising is a purpose-built network that focuses on the advancement of the agile mindset and global professional networking between leading agilists. We will remain agnostic of certifying bodies and focus purely on the advancement of the agile craft. Our network will evolve over time, and at the core our online community will remain free to join - forever. We will leverage both traditional and emerging communication and collaboration channels to explore various topics of interest with a direct focus on removing external influences from sponsors, partners and other organizations.
MINDSET, NETWORK, FREE!
This is a group founded by passionate practitioners for passionate practitioners, and not a revenue generating organization.
- There are no experts
- Activities to Explore Waste in Software Development
- Keeping things together (or not): Leadership in the face of adversity
- Continuous Delivery Metrics and Goals
- Scrum Master Salary Report - PODCAST GUESTS WANTED!
- A retrospective for company practices
- RAT vs MVP
- Remote Lean Coffee Retro with Trello
- Case for Unit Testing
- Braving Trust web meeting 11 October 18:30 CEST
- I'M JUST A RECRUITER... What do you WISH I knew?!
- Agile (Team) Coach Ops in Philly and Greensboro, NC
- Software As Craft Conference 2017
- DigitalOcean Peer Lab: Philadelphia
- Modern Agile podcast series finale - call for questions
BARRIERS TO AGILE ADOPTION
Ability to change organizational culture = 55%
General organizational resistance to change = 42%
Not enough personnel with the necessary agile experience 39%
Get the help you need!