ABOUT AGILE UPRISING
Agile Uprising is a purpose-built network that focuses on the advancement of the agile mindset and global professional networking between leading agilists. We will remain agnostic of certifying bodies and focus purely on the advancement of the agile craft. Our network will evolve over time, and at the core our online community will remain free to join - forever. We will leverage both traditional and emerging communication and collaboration channels to explore various topics of interest with a direct focus on removing external influences from sponsors, partners and other organizations.
MINDSET, NETWORK, FREE!
This is a group founded by passionate practitioners for passionate practitioners, and not a revenue generating organization.
- The Agile Facilitator
- GitScrum - It´s free for small teams!
- Resources for cost of undone work
- The best Agile Conferences
- About the Podcasts category
- Framework pivots?
- Tim Ottinger speaking in Philadelphia area
- Mike Cohn User Stories Mini-course
- Change Agent: Intake Survey
- Measuring Flow Efficiency
- So what so what so what's the Scenario?
- GameStorm Retro
- A Deeper Dive into Jon Kern's Development Process
- Challenges between small to mid to enterprise companies
- What is Servant Leadership?
BARRIERS TO AGILE ADOPTION
Ability to change organizational culture = 55%
General organizational resistance to change = 42%
Not enough personnel with the necessary agile experience 39%
Get the help you need!