ABOUT AGILE UPRISING
Agile Uprising is a purpose-built network that focuses on the advancement of the agile mindset and global professional networking between leading agilists. We will remain agnostic of certifying bodies and focus purely on the advancement of the agile craft. Our network will evolve over time, and at the core our online community will remain free to join - forever. We will leverage both traditional and emerging communication and collaboration channels to explore various topics of interest with a direct focus on removing external influences from sponsors, partners and other organizations.
MINDSET, NETWORK, FREE!
This is a group founded by passionate practitioners for passionate practitioners, and not a revenue generating organization.
- Jira vs the World
- Agile Australia June 18-19
- 12th Annual State of Agile from Version 1 is out
- Announcement: Influential Agile Leader Workshop
- Agile Trans4ormation Leader Workshop
- Women in Agile New Voices Program 2018
- A gift for coalition members from Spark the Change
- Letting go is hard: Handing over as Scrum Master
- Photos from The Agile Manifesto Creation
- Tragic Loss: Mike Beedle, Agile Manifesto Co-Author (edited)
- NextGen Healthcare is looking for Scrum Masters and Coach’s
- The Agile Facilitator
- GitScrum - It´s free for small teams!
- Resources for cost of undone work
- The best Agile Conferences
BARRIERS TO AGILE ADOPTION
Ability to change organizational culture = 55%
General organizational resistance to change = 42%
Not enough personnel with the necessary agile experience 39%
Get the help you need!