ABOUT AGILE UPRISING
Agile Uprising is a purpose-built network that focuses on the advancement of the agile mindset and global professional networking between leading agilists. We will remain agnostic of certifying bodies and focus purely on the advancement of the agile craft. Our network will evolve over time, and at the core our online community will remain free to join - forever. We will leverage both traditional and emerging communication and collaboration channels to explore various topics of interest with a direct focus on removing external influences from sponsors, partners and other organizations.
MINDSET, NETWORK, FREE!
This is a group founded by passionate practitioners for passionate practitioners, and not a revenue generating organization.
- Podcast: The State of Agile 2018
- Fly high retrospective
- Amitai's summer 2018 coding tour
- Podcast: Getting Things Done (GTD) in and Agile World with David Allen
- Podcast: Who would you like us to get on the show?
- Why time matters
- RACI charts are a sign of a dysfunctional organization
- Agile/DevOps Coach Roles - Philly & multiple locations
- ICYMI... The death of an agile transformation
- Starting without a plan
- Podcast: Deliberately Developmental Organizations with Andy Flemming
- Agile Alliance Europe enthusiasts
- Seven deadly sins of Agile
- White Male Privilege in Agile
- Podcast: Certifications and Renewals 2018
BARRIERS TO AGILE ADOPTION
Ability to change organizational culture = 55%
General organizational resistance to change = 42%
Not enough personnel with the necessary agile experience 39%
Get the help you need!