ABOUT AGILE UPRISING
Agile Uprising is a purpose-built network that focuses on the advancement of the agile mindset and global professional networking between leading agilists. We will remain agnostic of certifying bodies and focus purely on the advancement of the agile craft. Our network will evolve over time, and at the core our online community will remain free to join - forever. We will leverage both traditional and emerging communication and collaboration channels to explore various topics of interest with a direct focus on removing external influences from sponsors, partners and other organizations.
MINDSET, NETWORK, FREE!
This is a group founded by passionate practitioners for passionate practitioners, and not a revenue generating organization.
- Looking for Wizards of the Coast Development Team contact
- Podcast: Advanced Product Ownership with Kevin Callahan
- Managing team members
- Crowd-sourcing and co-design at speed and scale
- Podcast: Agile and PeopleOps with Arlen Bankston
- Thursday Humor
- Podcast: Transformative Cultural Change with William Strydom
- Internet Trends Report 2018
- Upping the accuracy in PI planning
- Who Should Be the Product Owner? Role Definition for a New Project
- Cynefin in Practice
- Agile Uprising Podcast episodes now on YouTube!
- Story of a story retrospective
- Podcast: Flow Based Road Maps with Melissa Perri and Matt Barcomb
- HyperIsland Collaboration Techniques/Tools
BARRIERS TO AGILE ADOPTION
Ability to change organizational culture = 55%
General organizational resistance to change = 42%
Not enough personnel with the necessary agile experience 39%
Get the help you need!