- Hajebi’s experience leading up to, during, and after her Women in Agile 2019 talk
- How unrealized/unprocessed trauma plays out in the workplace
Please support the Agile Uprising by making a contribution via patreon.com/agileuprising
- Spaceteam: iPhone / Android
- The Moth https://themoth.org/
- The Power of a Good Story
- Brene Brown’s Ted Talk https://buff.ly/2wipIcr
- Brene Brown’s YouTube Channel https://buff.ly/11CoIDS
Please continue to support the Agile Uprising by subscribing to our podcast.
Also consider giving us a review on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. Ratings and comments really help others find us.
And join the discourse by sharing your experiments around releasing trauma, creating safety and sharing your own vulnerability via Coalition.agileuprising.com
Support the Agile Uprising by making a contribution via patreon.com/agileuprising
[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/11236643/height/100/width//thumbnail/yes/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1419074/custom-color/e09900″ height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Check out this Agile Uprising podcast episode!