We’ve talked at length about shifting from projects to products…is the next shift from products to people? Join us as we sit down with Pete Oliver-Krueger and Michael Dougherty to discuss their book in progress “Shift: From Product to People”. Enjoy!
The formula for an Amazon link is:
- “Amazon link URL (with trailing /”” + “&tag=just00a-20”
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy!
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However if you’d like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!
[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/17591012/height/100/width//thumbnail/yes/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1419074/custom-color/e09900″ height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Check out this Agile Uprising podcast episode!