“It’s not WHERE you deploy, but HOW…” This week we sit down with two of the authors of the book Cloud Native Transformation, Pini Reznick and Jamie Dobson. We talk about philosophy, educational systems, biases, and, oh yeah…cloud native transformation patterns. Enjoy!
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However if you’d like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!
[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/17997083/height/100/width//thumbnail/yes/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1419074/custom-color/e09900″ height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Check out this Agile Uprising podcast episode!