Often our community speaks of the work Robert Greenleaf did over 50 years ago in hushed tones. Servant Leadership is something prevalent in most training classes, conference presentations, and blogs across the globe. Do we really know what it means, and understand all the challenges that prevent its ability to thrive?
Join AU board member Chris Murman, AU community members Jon Schneider and Stephen Kellogg as we debate what servant leadership is and is not, the environment needed for leaders to serve people they lead, and in the end decide: is this really a thing?
Here’s How I Changed The Way I Fight
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However, if you’d like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!
Show cover artwork from slidemodel.com