Join Host James Gifford as he talks with Discord members Todd Thrash, Mike Caddell, Stephen Kellogg, and Jonathan Schneider for Part 2 of our discussion around “passing the baton.” The panel discusses more advanced topics for when you’re passed the baton and things are not what you expected. They examine topics such as team splitting and other Team growth tactics.
Mentioned on the show:
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories please join Coalition.AgileUprising.com
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However, if you’d like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!