Join Andy Cleff and Marc Story, Enterprise Coach, as they chat with Ryan Sparks about effective leadership principles. Both Ryan and Marc tap into their service in the Marine Corp as well as their Agile Transformation experience.
- Patterns of human organizations
- Decision-making processes
- The OODA Loop
- Next best actions
- And more
Guest Contact Info
- Ryan Sparks on LinkedIn
- Silver Star Award
- The Headstrong Project
- Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation
The Fine Print
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Looking for real-time interaction and conversation with other practitioners? Jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However, if you’d like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!
[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/20871002/height/100/width//thumbnail/yes/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1419074/custom-color/e09900″ height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Check out this Agile Uprising podcast episode!