In this panel episode, Andy Cleff, Richard Dolman, Marc Story, from Agile Velocity, and Claudia Orozco, John Schneider, and Mike Caddell, members of the Agile Uprising, discuss the pros and cons of various approaches to agile transformations.
They reach the conclusion that by taking a balanced, pragmatic approach and recognizing where centralization and decentralization make sense, leaders can dramatically increase the chances of transformation success.
- Defining Context for Centralized vs. Decentralized)
- Cultural Implications)
- Org Structure implications)
- OODA and PDCA loops
About Agile Uprising
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories, please jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However, if you’d like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!