Jason Little shares 4 mantras that many of us, uh, older agile fellows live by that capture the spirit of what agile is along with how you can adapt them to the wonderful work you’re doing as a change agent:
- Last Responsible Moment
- Firing a Tracer Bullet / “Walking the Dog”
- Yesterday’s Weather
Listen in on the discussion with Chris Murman and Andy Cleff, as they explore bringing back the intentions behind the Agile Manifesto.
About the Agile Uprising
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review, a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It really helps others find us.
- Much thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free-of-charge! If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories, please jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being totally free. However, if you’d like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs we do have a Patreon. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!