In this episode, host Troy Lightfoot sits down with Dan Vacanti and Prateek Singh about the new book “Actionable Agile Metrics For Predictability Vol II: Advanced Topics.” which can be currently found on Leanpub.
7 years Later, with the help of Prateek, Dan released the follow-up to his book Actional Agile Metrics for Predictability. It challenges many common assumptions about “Agile” and teaches techniques for understanding variation for process improvement, forecasting, and avoiding common mistakes. It’s also a deep dive into flow metrics.
- Drunk Agile YouTube Channel
- Prateek’s New Book “Scaling Simplified”
- Excel Template: XMR Chart (Read Dan’s book to understand and use!)
- The Secret History of Kanban and Why It Matters
- ProKanban.org (For classes and free resources)
- Understanding Variation Book by Dr. Wheeler
About the Agile Uprising
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It helps others find us.
- Many thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free of charge! If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy!
- If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories, please jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being free. However, we have a Patreon if you’d like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!