In this episode, hosts Troy Lightfoot and Andy Cleff sit down with Prateek Singh and Dan Vacanti about the new book “Scaling Simplified .” which can be currently found on Leanpub and Amazon. It challenges many common assumptions about “Scaling Agile” and teaches techniques for simplifying scaling by focusing on flow.
- Drunk Agile YouTube Channel
- Prateek’s New Book “Scaling Simplified”
- The Secret History of Kanban and Why It Matters
- ProKanban.org (For classes and free resources)
- When will it be done?
About the Agile Uprising
- If you enjoyed this episode, please give us a review a rating, or leave comments on iTunes, Stitcher or your podcasting platform of choice. It helps others find us.
- Many thanks to the artist Krebs from Machine Man Records who provided us our outro music free of charge!
- If you like what you heard, check out these links to find more music you might enjoy! If you’d like to join the discussion and share your stories, please jump into the fray at our Discord Server!
- We at the Agile Uprising are committed to being free. However, we have a Patreon if you’d like to contribute and help us defray hosting and production costs. Who knows, you might even get some surprises in the mail!